AT&T Park gets edible garden, who will maintain Transbay garden?
by Alison Hawkes on July 31, 2013
It’s Wednesday, and time for your scoop of Bay Area nature news:
- SF really is a crunchy city: AT&T Park gets edible garden behind center field wall. [SFist]
- Fisherman challenge federal ruling allowing sea otters into SoCal waters. [Santa Cruz Sentinel]
- Marin Youth Ecology Corps a new program that brings at-risk youth into conservation work in the parks. [Marin Independent Journal]
- No one wants to maintain the rooftop park above the new Transbay Terminal. [Curbed SF]
- It’s official: white sturgeon spawning on San Joaquin River. [Sacramento Bee]