Stroll through the gardens and rolling vineyards of Lynmar Estate Winery. Feast on fresh, local gourmet foods paired with Lynmar’s award-winning wines. Win one-of-a-kind outdoor experiences for family and friends at the live auction hosted by Mark Buell (see list below). Connect with community and the season in a lovely setting overlooking the Laguna de Santa Rosa.
Hear from guest speaker Doug McConnell, longtime host of KRON Television’s Bay Area Backroads and current host of Openroad airing on KQED.
- 3-day Sonoma County luxury trek (up to 8) with Michael Ellis of Footloose Forays and KQED-FM Perspective Series
- 17-day Greatest Show on Earth: The Serengeti Safari Footloose Forays trip in Tanzania (up to 2) with Michael Ellis
- Private behind-the-scenes photography workshop & tour (up to 12) at Safari West with John Burgess, voted top Bay Area photojournalist
- Bohemia Preserve wilderness cabins weekend (up to 8) with catered dinners
- Catered Dinner on the Deck (up to 16) at the 400-acre Riddell Preserve with Dan Imhoff, noted speaker and author on sustainable farming
- Private Day on the San Francisco Bay sail with catered continental breakfast and lunch
- Oil painting by artist Brooks Anderson, whose work is found in numerous collections, including Tulsa Philbrook Museum and in the seminal book, Spirit of Place: Contemporary American Realism in the Landscape Tradition
- Dinner at The Spinster Sisters (up to 10), the acclaimed new Santa Rosa restaurant with chefs Lisa Hinman of Santi and Eric Anderson of Prune and Calliope in NYC
- Guided tour of Oliver Ranch (up to 12) with one of the country’s most adventurous art patrons, Steve Oliver
- Sea cave exploring and rock cod fishing by kayak (up to 4) with LandPaths’ Executive Director Craig Anderson
- Insider’s Tour of Alexander Valley, includes lunch for two, winery tours, tasting with grape growers, and a vineyard walk with Randy Arnold, Ambassador of the Barefoot Winery. Also includes a case of Alexander Valley wines valued at over $200
Auctioneer Mark Buell, well-known San Francisco philanthropist, is the Board Chair of the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy, Board Chair Chez Panisse Foundation, President of the San Francisco Recreation and Park Commission, and Chair of America’s Cup Organizing Committee.
Follow LandPaths’ Discovery Trail for intriguing activities:
- Spotting eagles, hawks and other raptors soaring over Laguna de Santa Rosa
- Chatting with artists capturing the beauty of the time and place
- Creating wild animal and bird track casts
- Sampling native plant medicinals, salves and foods
- Trying your hand at identifying animal skulls and pelts
- Writing secret messages with native oak gall ink for elderberry keepsake containers
- For credit card purchase, see registration at: landpaths.org/eventdetails.aspx?EventId=12709
- To pay by check, mail check to LandPaths – Autumn in Vineyards, 618 4th St. #217, Santa Rosa, CA 95404.