The Ruth Bancroft Garden’s exceptional Aloe collection puts on a stunning display every winter, their colorful flower stalks brightening up even the grayest winter day. Bring your sweetheart for an early Valentine’s Day and get discounted admission!
Rain or Shine— Cozy up and wear your Wellies!
- Docent-led tours of the aloes in bloom at 10:30am, 12pm, and 1:30pm
- Hot drinks and nibbles, including chocolate from TCHO and Rachel Dunn Chocolates
- Unique Valentines gifts to surprise your Sweetie:
handmade jewelry, pottery, floral arrangements, and dish gardens
- Have your picture taken by a professional photographer! Fun props and a beautiful setting
Members-Only Birds & Bees Tour: 3pm
- Private tour with Garden Curator and world-renowned aloe specialist Brian Kemble
- Aloe pollination demonstration
- Highlighting some of Brian’s spectacular aloe hybrids
- Chocolate, wine, and refreshments available after the tour, courtesy of RBG Boosters
Space on the members-only tour is limited; advance registration recommended
Call the office for more information or to purchase your tickets: (925) 944-9352