Lend a hand to steward the beautiful Willow Creek State Park addition near Duncans Mills. Trail & property stewardship is one of the many ways you can help at Willow Creek People Powered Park. Without help from volunteers like you, this park would be closed!
Tasks for the September workday will include finish brushing the Jamboree Trail. We will meet in Occidental for this workday!
See map at: http://www.landpaths.org/media/39099/willowcreekmap07.11.11.jpg
Some tools and snacks provided; BYO lunch and additional tools if you have them.
If you do not have a permit to hike, bike and horseback ride at Willow Creek, go to the following URL to print out an application (bring it with you). We will do an abridged permit orientation at lunch or other time for those who need it.
Please RSVP below so we can plan our work.
We usually meet every 1st Wednesday of the month, so plan to come again!
When & Where:
• We will meet at 10am at the Occidental Community Center parking area.
• We should be done by about 2-3pm.
What to bring:
• Water, lunch/snacks and pack to carry it with you!
• Work gloves (we will have extras), eye/ear protection and sturdy shoes/boots.
• We will provide some tools, but if you have any of the following, please bring them along (weed whip, pole saw, hand saw, loppers, etc.).
• You will be asked to sign a liability waiver.
• There is no restroom or water at property.