Bay Nature Local Heroes Dinner Silent Auction Donations
In 2014, 200-300 people will attend the annual event benefiting Bay Nature, the Bay Area’s premier nature-oriented media organization. Tickets are $125/each, and Sponsorships are at levels between $250-$5,000. The silent auction is a key element of the event program and fundraising. Proceeds will go to help Bay Nature continue to fulfill its mission as the Bay Area’s conservation media hub.
As a silent auction donor, you’ll receive:
- A 10” x 10” space to display promotional items at the event.
- Acknowledgment in the event program
- Acknowledgment in Bay Nature magazine
- A letter that you can use to receive a tax deduction.
- Donors of items with a fair market value of more than $100 can also receive a free one-year subscription to Bay Nature magazine.
- Donors of items with a fair market value of $500 or more can get a Tier One web ad.
- Donors of items with a fair market value of $500 or more may receive complementary Publisher’s Circle membership. Publisher’s Circle members get invited to exclusive local hikes and events with expert naturalist guides.
Just fill out the information below. You can also download and print the Auction Item Donation Form. We reserve the right to refuse offerings.
If you have questions, contact Development Director Judith Katz at (510)528-8550 x105, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bay Nature Institute’s Tax ID number is 76-0744881.