- San Francisco’s Street Trees in Poor Shape as City Shifts Upkeep to Residents
- A Conservationist’s Take on the Knowland Park Controversy
- Acorn Woodpeckers Expand Range in Search of Meager Acorn Supplies
- Drought Brings Right Conditions to Stem Sudden Oak Death
- Not Doomed (Yet): A Q&A With Extinction Experts Anthony Barnosky and Elizabeth Hadly
- Ask the Naturalist: Should I Be Afraid Of This Spider?
- Where Poison Oak Thrives, Mount Diablo Concludes A Red October
- Sharks, “Swimming Noses,” May Lose Their Sense in a More Acidic Ocean
- Coastal Crabs in Survival Mode Under Climate Change
- Meet Bay Nature’s 2015 Local Heroes
Ask the Naturalist
Got a burning nature question about SF Bay Area nature? Ask us and we'll get to the bottom of it!