Hi there, and welcome to Bay Nature’s diary-of-a-bioblitzer page. Did you participate in the big event? See anything weird? Learned something new about a place you often visit? Saw some part of the Golden Gate National Parks for the first time? Let us know by filling out this form and attaching a picture, then go here — baynature.org/category/bioblitz-2014/ — to admire your own handiwork and see what others had to say, too! Thanks for joining the citizen science movement and helping to document the incredible biodiversity of our Bay Area.
by Eric Simons on March 28, 2014
Most Popular on the Web
- Ask the Naturalist: Where Can I Find Old Growth Redwoods in the Bay Area?
- Find a Lot of Bugs When You Clean Your Backyard Swimming Pool? Scientists Want to See Them
- How Extreme Heat Caught San Francisco By Surprise Over Labor Day Weekend
- Ask The Naturalist: Why Are There So Many Birds On the Beach At One Time?
- Helping Bees Beat the Heat