Fighting over fish — a few moments before, the lower osprey was chomping, in the nest, on the fish brought by their mom. Then its sibling grabbed made a successful grab for the fish and flew to a nearby perch to eat, alone.
Most Popular on the Web
- Richardson Bay Sea Otter, First in San Francisco Bay Since 2011, Dies
- What Could You Do With 13 Acres of Brand-New Parkland In San Francisco’s Presidio?
- Ride on the Wild Side: Exploring the East Bay Parks by Mountain Bike
- On a Now-Protected Ranch Above Tomales Bay, a Chance to ‘Give the Land What It Deserves’
- Ask The Naturalist: Why Do Honeybees Clean Themselves?
- Killer Plant Pathogen Is Widespread at SFPUC’s Alameda County and Peninsula Restoration Sites
July 9 @ 6:15 pm - August 27 @ 7:15 pm
July 14 @ 10:00 am - August 23 @ 4:00 pm
August 1 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
August 1 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
August 1 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm