The adorable river otters of Rodeo Lagoon, in the Marin Headlands, don’t seem so cute and playful when they take down a brown pelican. Click on the image to see a larger version.
From Bay Nature magazineJul-Sep 2007 Issue
Most Popular on the Web
- Richardson Bay Sea Otter, First in San Francisco Bay Since 2011, Dies
- What Could You Do With 13 Acres of Brand-New Parkland In San Francisco’s Presidio?
- Ride on the Wild Side: Exploring the East Bay Parks by Mountain Bike
- On a Now-Protected Ranch Above Tomales Bay, a Chance to ‘Give the Land What It Deserves’
- Killer Plant Pathogen Is Widespread at SFPUC’s Alameda County and Peninsula Restoration Sites
- The Randall Museum Closes for a Makeover, and the Animals Get a Big Adventure
July 9 @ 6:15 pm - August 27 @ 7:15 pm
July 14 @ 10:00 am - August 23 @ 4:00 pm
July 18 - July 31
July 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
July 31 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm