Find out how a little worm ties together the lives, and deaths, of several ocean animals, from sea otters to surf scoters to the mole crabs that live in great numbers in the sands of many beaches. Click on the image to see a larger version.
From Bay Nature magazineJul-Sep 2009 Issue
Most Popular on the Web
- Richardson Bay Sea Otter, First in San Francisco Bay Since 2011, Dies
- What Could You Do With 13 Acres of Brand-New Parkland In San Francisco’s Presidio?
- Ride on the Wild Side: Exploring the East Bay Parks by Mountain Bike
- Ask The Naturalist: Why Do Honeybees Clean Themselves?
- On a Now-Protected Ranch Above Tomales Bay, a Chance to ‘Give the Land What It Deserves’
- Killer Plant Pathogen Is Widespread at SFPUC’s Alameda County and Peninsula Restoration Sites
July 9 @ 6:15 pm - August 27 @ 7:15 pm
July 14 @ 10:00 am - August 23 @ 4:00 pm
August 1 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
August 1 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
August 1 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm