Complete the Ridge Trail Challenge by choosing 5 of 33 local adventures around the Bay Area and complete our finisher form telling us about your experience. See the full list of adventures here!
Please #RecreateResponsibly! As you go out and enjoy the Ridge Trail, please practice the following guidelines to ensure a safe, healthy, and inclusive trail experience for all.
- Know before you go: Check the status of the place you want to visit. If it is closed, don’t go. If it’s crowded, have a backup plan.
- Practice physical distancing: Keep your group size small. Be prepared to cover your nose and mouth and give others space. If you don’t feel well, stay home.
- Plan ahead: Prepare for facilities to be closed, pack lunch, and bring essentials like hand sanitizer and a face covering.
- Explore locally: Limit long-distance travel and make use of local parks, trails, and public spaces. Be mindful of your impact on the communities you visit.
- Leave no trace: Respect public lands and waters, as well as Native and local communities. Take all your garbage with you.
- Build an inclusive outdoors: Be an active part of making the outdoors safe and welcoming for all identities and abilities.