In Part 1 of our Discovering Coyote Valley webinar series, learn about Coyote Valley and the wildlife who call this vibrant landscape home.
Learn about Coyote Valley and the wildlife who call this vibrant landscape home. With representatives from the Wildlife Education and Rehabilitation Center, the San Francisco Bay Bird Observatory, and the Peninsula Open Space Trust, participants can engage with local experts about birding in Coyote Valley and learn about Coyote Creek as an important resource for wildlife in Coyote Valley. This webinar will also discuss how the upcoming Coyote Valley Conservation Areas Master Plan will support a diverse variety of local wildlife – and there will even be a surprise guest of the feathered variety joining the fun.
- Walter Moore, President and Neal Sharma, Wildlife Linkages Program Manager, Peninsula Open Space Trust
- Anna Pascual, Educational Outreach Coordinator, Wildlife Education and Rehabilitation Center
- Katie LaBarbera, Senior Biologist, and Sirena Lao, Environmental Education and Outreach Specialist, San Francisco Bay Bird Observatory
This is the first webinar of our three-part series, “Discovering Coyote Valley.” We encourage you to tune in the rest of the series to connect with the past, present, and future of a Coyote Valley for all!
- Webinar 2: The Past, Present, and Future Stewards of Coyote Valley (Thursday, September 23)
- Webinar 3: Creating a Brighter, Greener Future Together(Thursday, September 30)