A conversation with partners working regionally, nationally and internationally, to connect our work at different scales, plus learn about their experiences during the pandemic.This panel will be moderated by Sharon Farrell, VP of Stewardship, Science and Projects at Golden Gate Parks Conservation and CSLN facilitator, and panelists include:
- Lisa Brush, ED of The Stewardship Network
- Annie Burke, ED of TOGETHER Bay Area
- Jay Chamberlin, Chief of Natural Resources Division, California State Parks
- Jim Levitt, Director of the International Land Conservation Network, Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
- Gary Tabor, President of Center for Large Landscape Conservation
This conversation will cover a number of topics and provide insights into the principles and practice of cross-boundary, collaborative conservation at scale, such as: How can networks help catalyze change at different scales, and where can they be most impactful? How can we talk about landscape conservation and stewardship to bring it more into the mainstream of environmentalism? We will also touch on how partnership networks are addressing this moment in time – how have our partnerships changed operationally, and how can we meet the challenge of connecting with partners and building new relationships virtually? Come ready to share your own questions for the panelists, and we look forward to seeing you! Register here.