In need of a peaceful and grounding break away from your day-to-day busyness? Interested in learning about alternative ways to practice self-care? Have you heard of #Mindfulness and are curious to learn more? If so, we invite you to join us at our next workshop on Cultivating Mindfulness.
In this workshop you will:
• Learn a brief history and benefits of mindfulness for your mind, body, and well-being
• Explore simple (and fun!) mindfulness practices
• How to be Mindful and present in your life without judgment
Feel inspired to weave more positivity and care into your life Saved By Nature, Santa Clara County Parks and Peninsula Open Space Trust wants to learn about #Mindfulness with YOU.
This workshop is in collaboration with Madaly Alcala, aka the @sober_healer. As our workshop facilitator, Madaly will lead us through a mindful journey as we explore grounding techniques. You will leave this workshop feeling uplifted and having gained tools/skills to help you with the challenges of life.
Items to bring:
• Layers, comfortable clothing, hats, glasses, etc (check the weather as we will be outside)
• Water Bottle + Snacks you may want to bring
• Journal + Pen
• Blanket to stay warm
• An open mind and heart! (: