Birdathon is Golden Gate Audubon Society’s biggest fundraiser. This year we had to cancel all our live Birdathon events due to Covid-19, but instead we’re thrilled to bring you this auction of inspiring Bird Art! Your generous bids will support both Audubon and the artists as we shelter in place at home. Proceeds will be split 50/50 between the artist and Golden Gate Audubon, unless otherwise indicated.
How the auction will work:
• The auction will open on May 17, 2020 and will continue through June 1, 2020.
• To bid, you’ll be prompted to create a free account with 32Auctions.
• You can either bid an exact amount or by “proxy”, in which 32Auctions automatically raises your bid such that it is the lowest possible winning bid, up to your maximum bid amount. Learn more here: https://www.32auctions.com/pages/help.html#bidding
• We accept payment via PayPal or check.
• The winning bidder will be contacted at the end of the auction to submit payment via PayPal or check and to work out any logistical details.
About Golden Gate Audubon Society
Golden Gate Audubon Society engages people to experience the wonder of birds, and translate that wonder into actions protecting native bird populations and their habitats. Founded in 1917, we are one of the oldest and most respected conservation organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Among our many activities: We offer over 150 free guided bird walks each year, mobilize volunteers to restore habitat at eight public sites in San Francisco and the East Bay, and provide hands-on nature education to over 400 children in Title 1 (low-income) elementary schools in San Francisco, Oakland, and Richmond. Check out our live Osprey nest cam at www.sfbayospreys.org!