Want to have a fun weekend learning photography in beautiful Pt Reyes.? Don’t let the buttons, dials and choices on your DSLR camera overwhelm you! It is time to master your technique and unlock your creativity. We will be working through the technical ABCs of photography as well as opening up the doors of possibility for your creative, inspired imagination. There is no better place to be energized than at Pt. Reyes. Weather permitting, we will have a nighttime shoot. Whether you are a beginner or seasoned photographer, we have ideas, tips and techniques to share with you. Photographers of all levels of experience and gear are welcome. Through interactive demonstrations, discussions and hands on experience we will cover many topics. Once you have the practical, technical aspects under your belt, you will be able to expand your vision and take photos that do not disappoint. You will bring home beautiful, original images of Pt Reyes. For those who are new to photography, this weekend will get you started and for those of you who are more seasoned, there will be techniques and tips to help solidify your knowledge and move your photography along to the next level. No more vague, unexciting snapshots; after this weekend you will be able to take the photos that actually show what you saw and experienced.
COVID-19 Field Institute Guidelines:
In accordance with Marin County guidelines for public health and safety, we will require all participants to respect the following COVID-19 procedures:
• Perform a health self-check before coming to class using the CDC Symptoms of Coronavirus as a guide
• Do not attend class if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, suspect you have been exposed to the virus, or are suffering from any other flu-like or respiratory illness.
• Participants exhibiting signs of respiratory illness may be asked to leave class
NOTE: Refund policy exceptions will be made for participants experiencing COVID-19 infection or symptoms. Please contact us in this case.
During class all participants will be required to do the following
• Wear a protective face covering
• Maintain a 6 foot physical distance from other participants not belonging to your household
• Bring your own food and water
• Overall group sizes will be limited, there will be no physical contact or sharing of food and drink, and no shared physical equipment or materials unless they are sanitized before and after use, and used by only one person for the duration of class
• Participants will be asked to drive their own vehicle, or share a vehicle only with other household or social bubble members when travelling to field teaching locations
Thank you for your cooperation in following these guidelines to help keep everyone safe.