This workshop is suitable for landscape professionals and anyone interested in maximizing habitat values in their landscaping. Expert instructors will present cutting-edge methods of design, installation, management, and maintenance including site evaluation, plant selection, evolutionary interactions, habitat features, and planting best practices to create a wildlife-friendly landscape.
- Billy Krimmel, Miridae Landscaping Company, Sacramento
- Pat Reynolds, General Manager, Hedgerow Farms, Winters
- Haven Kiers, Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture, Dept. of Human Ecology, UC Davis
- Neal Williams, Professor of Pollination Ecology, Dept. of Entomology, UC Davis
- John Sterling, Ornithologist, Sterling Wildlife Biology
Sign-in begins at 8:30 AM Talks begin at 8:45 AM .