The SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest invites you to create your coolest frog artwork. The contest will raise awareness of the amphibian extinction problem by getting people involved and interested, and the artwork will be used on t-shirts, stickers and posters, and in greeting cards and books, to both publicize our cause and raise money for SAVE THE FROGS! amphibian conservation efforts.
Who Can Enter
Anybody! The SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest serves as an excellent method for getting students interested in both frogs and art, and gives them a productive and enjoyable diversion from their normal school activities, while educating them about frog extinctions. We encourage students and teachers to get their art classes involved on Save The Frogs Day. We encourage amateur and professional artists and graphic designers to take part as well. And the more countries represented the better! It is free to enter the contest, though we suggest all mail-in entries include a few dollars to assist our frog-saving efforts!
(1) The Contest runs through November 1st, 2020.
(2) Submitted artwork must be your original creation!
(3) No tracing of others’ artwork.
(4) You may submit up to three entries per person. Teachers can submit art on behalf of all their students.
(5) All artwork must refer to SAVE THE FROGS! by including, visibly and legibly:
(a) the phrase SAVE THE FROGS! (capitalized, with an exclamation point!)
(b) the phrase savethefrogs.com (lowercase with NO exclamation point)
c) both SAVE THE FROGS! and savethefrogs.com (as in the logo below).
(6) Submission of artwork constitutes your agreement to the Art Contest Terms & Conditions. Please read these over, as they describe your rights to the submitted artwork as well as ours. Click here for the terms and conditions.