Celebrate Mother Earth’s rich biodiversity in the San Francisco area through the creativity native plant enthusiasts bring to their backyards and public spaces.
Awake to the deliciously beautiful natural heritage being restored and recreated through inspired nature lovers and community scientists in our very special part of the world.
Join us LIVE beginning at 10 AM May 10, 2020 with a series of webinars and garden tours
How to participate from the comfort of your home or mobile device:
- Enjoy the creativity, beauty and diversity of native gardens in the San Francisco area through the native garden links on this page.
- Register now for live Zoom presentations including:
- Backyard nursery for Biodiversity by Amber Hasselbring Executive Director of Nature in the City
- Author and professor of botany Matt Ritter will share stories and insights from his latest book: California Plants: A Guide to Our Iconic Flora
- Mike Belcher will regale us with stories and images of Greenstreak Butterflies and their host plant Dutchman Pipevine
- “How they done it” series with real live gardeners (not actors)
- Donations not required but gladly accepted
- Ready to dig in? Check out local native plant nurseries, designers and other resources