Today, I’m thrilled to share the launch of a new Bay Nature membership program that unites our essential San Francisco Bay Area nature community.
As you know, Bay Nature is a magazine … and so much more. Starting today, a Bay Nature magazine subscription will become a membership with these new annual benefits:
- Four quarterly issues of Bay Nature magazine print and digital editions.
- Free access to Bay Nature guided hikes.
- Free access to Bay Nature online seminars.
- Bay Nature weekly email newsletter.
- Special member rates to the Local Hero Awards and other ticketed events.
We are pleased to recognize current Bay Nature magazine subscribers and all those who join by February 15, 2024, as Founding Members in our community. Visit our Membership page to learn about program benefits and to sign up.
Rest assured that the Bay Nature magazine you know and love isn’t changing. What you can expect are more opportunities to experience stories after reading them, deepening our connections with local nature and each other.
Together, we’ll take more hikes to explore habitats and ecosystems. Conduct more forums to speak with experts in the field. And visit more project sites where cutting edge work occurs.
See you outdoors,
Executive Director / Publisher