Would you like to be part of a growing community that shares an interest in learning about, exploring, and protecting the rich natural environment of the Bay Area?
We invite you join a select group of people who provide invaluable resources and guidance for Bay Nature’s ongoing development and growth, by making a tax-deductible donation of $500 or more annually to the Bay Nature Institute.
Members of the Bay Nature Publisher’s Circle are invited to:
- Special guided outings to beautiful protected places around the Bay Area that are not generally open to the public (minimum four per year);
- Occasional invitation-only programs with local naturalists and conservation experts;
- Priority reservations for Bay Nature’s Public “In The Field” hikes and events;
- Invitation to help select cover photos for upcoming issues of Bay Nature magazine (let loose your inner art director!);
- One year free subscription to Bay Nature magazine;
- Get to know others, including Bay Nature staff, board and other Publisher Circle members, who share your passion and commitment for the natural world of the Bay Area.
Publisher’s Circle members also receive advance notice of Bay Nature’s regular hikes and public forums.
This close-knit community of the Publisher’s Circle is key to Bay Nature’s success. You can Join today., all of which goes to support the programs that inspire thousands of people to explore and preserve the natural heritage of our region.