Time for Wednesday’s news digest!
- Lake County residents to vote on 1/2-cent sales tax increase to make Clear Lake clearer and cleaner. [Santa Rosa Press Democrat]
- Opposition rising to Warriors arena on San Francisco waterfront. [Curbed SF]
- Following San Francisco’s lead, San Mateo County supervisors are voting on banning plastic bags and setting a fee for paper bags. [San Mateo Daily Journal]
- Sonoma County supervisors approve plan to open county parkland to community gardens. [Santa Rosa Press Democrat]
- Petaluma voters to decided on $52/year parcel tax to pay for improvements to parks and recreation facilities. [Santa Rosa Press Democrat]
- San Francisco is bagging its Yellow Pages ban after a federal court trashed Seattle’s on first amendment grounds. [San Francisco Examiner]
- Sonoma County will study ways to conserve groundwater and make use of more recycled water. [Santa Rosa Press Democrat]