We tend to take the ground beneath our feet for granted, but soil is a defining feature of the landscape around us, in the garden and on the trail. This beautiful guide will introduce you to the rich diversity of soils in the Bay Area and the tiny creatures that inhabit and nurture them, and give you tips on keeping your soil healthy and welcoming for native plants. A must-have for Bay Area gardeners!
- Where soil comes from and what it’s made of
- The different kinds of soil in the Bay Area
- Profiles of Bay Area master gardeners
- Beautiful full-color illustrations of the soil and what’s in it
- Soil-friendly practices
- Resources for healthy soil
>> You may also like our bestselling gardening supplement:
Gardening for Wildlife with Native Plants
To purchase supplements in bulk, please contact email@example.com or call 510-528-8550 x107.